Mobile Advertising Solutions
Your target audience doesn’t live online all the time so why restrict your campaigns to just the internet. With 600 million mobile users in the country it becomes imperative for advertisers today to leverage the mobile medium to reach out to them
Adchakra’s parent company PK Online has a strong footing in mobile VAS. By virtue of this, we have developed cutting edge advertising solutions on the mobile platform. Our mobile solutions are configured to deliver the maximum reach and engagement. All our mobile solutions are focussed on user actions which mean that advertisers pay only for user engagement.
Click to Download App
With millions of mobile apps in the multiple app stores, it is becoming increasingly difficult for companies to drive users to app usage without significant ad spends.
Adchakra solves this problem by engaging with advertisers and companies in an industry first cost per app download model. Adchakra today delivers over 3 lakh app downloads on a monthly basis.
- Advertisers only pay for the numbers of apps downloaded
- Increase your app usage 100X within months of launch
- Target users based on locations with contextual ads
- Detailed reporting and metrics
- App developers
- Companies with loyalty apps
- Online sites which have recently launched their app
Click to Stream
Adstream was launched in Nov 2011 and has seen great success ever since. This ad format can help advertisers engage their mobile audiences with rich media ads. Adstream supports both in 2G and 3G and has a massive viral effect. With 600 Million mobile consumers, this format can help advertisers leverage their video assets in the mobile space.
Adchakra can target specific geographies and also provide a robust reporting around number of views, time spend viewing the ad, etc.
- High User engagement
- Works on 2G and 3G
- Works on feature phones and smart phones
- Real time reporting an metrics with user details
- New product launches
- Increasing viral effect of videos
- Regional Campaigns
Brand Video Calls
Advertisers can now video call users to showcase their latest product. Leverage the 3G network to give a rich media experience to the user. Today the 3G technology can segment and target the user base for advertisers. With 3G in the early stages of acceptance, only users with a 3G phone with 3G activated and in a 3G can accept the video call.
This solution is ideal for luxury brands to engage their user base. The videos are interactive and can obtain user feedback using the phone pad.
- Geo targeting
- Rich media experience
- Target smart phone users
- Pay only for video calls that are accepted (calls will not be completed for 2G users)
- Luxury Brands
- Evangelizing a new concept
- Auto Manufacturers
- Targeting the 3G users with smartphones